What We Do
Our services are tailored to meet your individual requirements. Whether you need us to take away the stress of your accounting and tax compliance, or you require further guidance on what’s driving your financial performance, you can trust us. Our team includes experienced, qualified chartered accountants which means you can utilise our high levels of expertise. We work on a fixed fee basis wherever possible and typically agree monthly fees to help with your cash flow.
BOOKKEEPING & PAYROLL
Whether you are just starting your business or you are well established, not getting a good handle on your bookkeeping is a big mistake and one which can lead to a myriad of problems. If the bookkeeping isn’t done correctly then you won’t have a clear picture of how your business is faring financially.
Meticulous bookkeeping allows you to spot trends, understand your spending and examine which practices generate the most revenue. You can then use this data to improve your financial position, maximise profits and manage cash flow.
Staying on top of the bookkeeping allows you to stay one step ahead and put out fires before they start. We embrace technology and recommend you use a cloud based software like Xero. It will save you time and allow you to concentrate on running your business.
We can carry out your bookkeeping and ensure it is done regularly and accurately, enabling you to make more informed decisions.
We also offer an Isle of Man Payroll service which includes the following:
- Calculation of monthly payroll;
- Preparation of monthly payslip;
- Submission of monthly ITIP and NI figures;
- Advise on payments to be made to Isle of Man Income Tax Division (“ITD”); and
- Preparation and submission of the annual statutory payroll information to the ITD.
Accounting Services & BUSINESS SUPPORT
We offer an array of accounting services ranging from annual accounts preparation through to forecasting and recommendations to increase profits. Below is a list to give you a flavour of what we can offer:
- Preparation of IFRS and FRS 102 compliant financial statements;
- Business planning/structuring;
- Analysis of business performance
- Preparation of budgets and financial forecasts;
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Bank loan covenant reporting; and
- Assisting with audits including the preparation of an audit pack and dealing with auditor queries.
Tax & VAT
We know that tax and VAT compliance can be complicated and often overwhelming.
We take away the stress and anxiety of tax / VAT compliance by ensuring deadlines are met and your tax liability is no more than it should be.
Our services cover UK and Isle of Man for the following:
- Personal tax returns
- Company tax returns
- Partnership and Trust returns
- VAT returns
Want to chat about HOW WE CAN HELP? Please get in touch!
St Mary's, The Parade, Castletown,
Isle of Man, IM9 1LG
+44 1624 829617